Do you need a drywall repair professional? Well, you’re in the right place! Sometimes it is hard to get a big drywall company to come out to do a small repair or project. Do you need a small, medium or large hole patched in your home or office walls or ceiling? Do you need drywall repairs and painting to finish your home or office project? Whatever the project, our team can patch the drywall and complete your project.
Most times drywall damage is just a surface issue. If the issues below have happened in your home or business, give 604Handyman a call!
- A door handle damaged your drywall? Usually a small 3-inch hole to repair.
- A plumber or electrician cut into your drywall to make repairs? Multiple small and medium holes to repair.
- Movers accidently damaged walls? Small holes, scrapes or marks?
- Water damage on the bottom of some of your drywall?
- Did you come home late and “trip” into a wall
- Mysterious hole in the wall that no one is fessing up to?
- Supply drywall, patch kit and mud
- Repair damaged area
- Sand area smooth
- Paint area if needed
- Clean up area of dust and debris
- Provide a clean and clear area to complete the drywall project
- Supply paint if needed
Drywall repairs vary based on the size and complexity of the project. All drywall repairs will require a minimum of 2 visits to complete to allow for drying time of the mud. The repair for a small hole is a 2-hour minimum. Most small drywall repairs cost approximately $175 - $260. If you would like to book online, please feel free to book the first service visit and we will get in touch to book the second.